Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so there is a gun show coming to town and i want to get a new .22 but i wanted to know what is a good price for ether a model 60 or 795 marlin. In about 80-95% condition. so if you can give me a price range... that would be great
happy shooting :AR15firing:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Up here in New Hampshire there is a chain called Dick's Sporting Goods. I have heard that it is a national chain, but it may be a Northeast chain. Anyhow, a new Model 60 costs $150 through them. I use new prices as a guide for used guns. At one small shop there was a used Model 60 that was priced higher than new!

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Some days yer the windshield , somedays yer the bug Trigger! LOL but you're right find out new first and then work downwards from there based on condition and any add ons the rifle may or may not have!

·
Registered
978 Posts
I have found that the shows that I have been to lately really had no deals. Billy, I think it was, mentioned the same when a question came up about buying a handgun at a show. The last one that I went to, there was nobody buying. Everybody was walking around looking. My local dealer, who was not there, had better prices, and he guarantees his used guns.

·
Registered
796 Posts
That marlin 60 is still to this day my favorite .22 I was given one for Christmas when I was 5 years old. That rifle and I were bonded at the shoulder for years. It was stolen years ago,new new ones dont look as tough as the one I had. My grandad had a couple of those as well and it seemed like you got a seriously good one or a seriously bad one but i still love that rifle. Fond memories of me as a lil guy, my faithful beagle and that rifle hunting rabbits.
$150 to 200 is what they seem to go for around here as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts