Private Malone

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by AllAlaskan, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Im sure alot of you know this song but I ran into it while I was looking around on youtube and have always liked it so I thought I would share.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0gX-bipodU&feature=related]YouTube - David Ball - Riding With Private Malone[/ame]

2. Good song, thanks for posting, that song almost brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it. Thanks for posting.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010

3. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

I'd never seen the music video for that. Too cool.

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Thanks for the posting !! Great song !!

5. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The song has wrung more tears out of me than I like to admit, but I love to listen, every time it comes on. Thanks for sharing.

6. There are a few songs that when they come on I have to hear and this is one. Its not played very often on the radio up here any more but when its on I like to crank it up. Im not one for slow songs but I like this one alot. Always gives me goose bumps.

7. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Evangelist

This is one of David Balls best songs.

8. Tracer

Tracer G&G Aussie Dad

good tune ..what happend to david ball?

9. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

I absolutely love this song.

Thanks for posting this.

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Wish I knew how to copy this song to my computer's selection of songs. Probably a simply way...but I don't know how it's done.

11. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Evangelist

Download vid with realplayer, then rip the audio with real player.

12. dinosaur

dinosaur G&G Regular

I don't reply here often, but this song brought tears to the eyes of this grey haired old Vietnam vet......