Problem

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by hfreyer, Aug 28, 2010.

1. hfreyer

hfreyer G&G Regular Forum Contributor

I have a problem that started a couple of weeks ago with the forum. All parts of this web site work fine, execpt the forum and new posts on my comouters. I sent a message to the contact us e-mail and never got a response. On all new post screens I get an error at the bottom and the screen is clipped on the right so that I only see the left hafl of the adds. It also makes looking at the posts not work correctly. It crams all of the test into a 2 inch window. When i read a post, and then return it goes off of the screen.

Any one have any ideas? I have not done anything to any of my PC's.

2. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Have you tried changing the screen settings.
    In the bottom box in left corner.

I was having weird things going on.
    And changed it to the pro style.
    Everything works.

Also, much easier on my eyes

3. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

If that doesn't work send a PM to Chris, the site owner.

4. hfreyer

hfreyer G&G Regular Forum Contributor

Yes if I change to pro style it fills out the screen, but there is a problem with the graphic style, and I like that one.

Thanks

5. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

I was having as well, I couldn't find my user cp or open PMs until I switched over to the child of pro style and now all is good.

6. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

I am having all kinds of problems but don't understand a thing you fellers are talking about.I think I'll get a lawyer and sue myself for being so computer stupid. ,,,sam.

7. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

If you win maybe you could make yourself pay for some computer classes..? Lol! Maybe you'll get enough you could send me to those classes as well!

8. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Computer classes? We don't need no stinkin' computer classes!!! :sombrero:

9. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Isn't that the last thing you hear right before the blue screen of death? :silly:

10. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

FIRST : Update your java.
    Then : Set the screen for child of pro version. If you are still having trouble, pm me and we will get er figgered out.

Tom