Psychopaths are teaching our children

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by john_r, May 16, 2018.

1. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    PAPA G likes this.
  2. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Our teachers just killed amphibians. We got to dissect them afterwards.

animalspooker, PAPA G and blaster like this.

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

The "experts" often say serial killers begin by killing small animals. I hope the authorities watch this wacko. Kids aren't safe around him. :eek:

Crazy 8, PAPA G, jwrauch and 3 others like this.
  4. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    And we worry about muslims training jihadists? We have our own, just working for government instead of in a church.

Crazy 8, jwrauch and Big Dog like this.
  5. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Sick ba**ard!!

Crazy 8 and PAPA G like this.
  6. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Coward hurting an innocent animal that cant defend itself. Hope some parent runs into him in a dark isolated area one night. Then this POS does not get fired.

Crazy 8 and jwrauch like this.
  7. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

So i wonder what the point was of killing the animals for the teacher's justification for doing it.

Crazy 8, PAPA G, Rambo and 2 others like this.
  8. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

I read that it was in an Ag. class and the coons were killing their chickens. still no excuse for killing them that way. I would have used a .22 to the brain but guns are not allowed on school grounds anymore.

PAPA G, Rambo and TXplt like this.
  9. MoDoc

MoDoc G&G Evangelist

I know of a couple people who have trapped a 'coon or opossum raiding suburban chicken coops, then dispatched them by drowning while still in the trap. It's a work-around for settings where gunfire is illegal.
    I'm not advocating, just aware.

10. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

What upsets me more is the teacher was put on paid leave. Them teacher's unions are ruining the country. Teacher performs active animal cruelty and for doing it gets a few days off with pay. Anybody else see something wrong here?

Crazy 8, PAPA G and jwrauch like this.
  11. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I wondered about this too. Since guns aren't allowed at school there aren't a whole lot of humane ways to exterminate such an animal. There are even fewer ways that could be done while the animal was still caged and therefore not capable of attacking the children or escaping. Even the more humane ones are often pretty gruesome.

I grew up in farm country, on a farm. Some of the older rednecks still threw bags of puppies and kittens into the creek rather than fixing their pets when I was a kid.

I don't condone this. It is cruel. But it is also the way such things have been done for centuries.

This is a farmer teaching a group of future farmers. He is probably teaching them the same way he was taught.

You fellas would freak out over the bucket mouse and rat traps people put in their barns.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    blaster, MoDoc and PAPA G like this.
  12. Teachers that aren' smart enough to be able to keep the chickens and the raccoons separated.

PAPA G likes this.
  13. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

In my high school biology class, my project was raising a half dozen White Leghorn chickens. Once adults, I brought them home and put them in with Dad's Barred Rocks.
    Holy Moly! Shoulda done my biology project on avian race relations! Those Barred Rocks attacked my Leghorns! It was like setting six naive white kids in Watts during the Riots........ :eek: :D

14. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Evangelist

It is called the pecking order. You introduced strangers into the flock. You could have put other barred rocks and achieved the same results.

blaster and Ten Man like this.