Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
28,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Handwriting Pen Music Line Font
Love this ole Ruger .22.
This was my “wife’s” gun. She did shoot it and had it for nightstand duty for a spell. That was back in tight money days. To the left of the receipt is 3 layaway payments. Life was good. Thanks West of the Pecos guns in Tucson for helping a young Buck Sgt out. They were willing to work with me.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
28,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The grips were out of Payson AZ. Pre internet. I think I found them in a gun rag add or shotgun news? I stuck a check in the mail and got them something like 4 weeks later.
Now if it’s not next day on a Sunday from Amazon, people are upset.

·
Super Moderator
11,718 Posts
View attachment 167739 Love this ole Ruger .22.
This was my “wife’s” gun. She did shoot it and had it for nightstand duty for a spell. That was back in tight money days. To the left of the receipt is 3 layaway payments. Life was good. Thanks West of the Pecos guns in Tucson for helping a young Buck Sgt out. They were willing to work with me.
Ol' friends are often the best friends....Iffin you hang on to em.

·
Premium Member
22,511 Posts
Maybe there could be some research done on it’s increase in value If you send it to me I will do it for you. As busy as I am, it may take quite awhile. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,620 Posts
Re: back in the tight money days.

I'm in the midst of a dramatic junk cull here in the sheds. I spotted a 10 liter Rheem brand fuel container I had to save up to buy when I was first married. It was $20 :oops:

I have more fuel containers than I can count just in my head. I can't throw it out though..

Now I can take 2 of my WWF sized sons to the steakhouse and be the wrong side of 200 clams walking out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts