PX4 Storm

Discussion in 'Beretta' started by Browning, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Browning

Browning G&G Newbie

Who's got one? Who's shot one? And what r your thought's?

2. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

I dont know But I really want one. I think im about to buy the .40s&w PX4 i think I am in love with this firearm for some reason. Unless someone can sway me as why not to buy one its a done deal lol

3. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    I have played with several of them.

They shoot well.

I just like my Glocks better.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  4. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

right now i cant decide between the px4 or the stroger cougar.

5. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado

6. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

Yah I just checked out this couger and now Im torn between them.....Geez thanks guys lol. Na but the Stoeger cougar is 150 less than the berreta px4 so its pretty tempting

7. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    Ya i shopped around for a while before i bought my Cougar. Must have held just about every option in several gun stores. In its price range it was the best thing i could find. I think that if it had a more popular name on it it would sell for much more. Its a very solid gun, ive put several hundred rounds through it without one single jam or problem. I liked the fact that its an all metal frame, i know the polymers out there are plenty though, but it just felt better to me.

8. Spicy McHaggis

Spicy McHaggis G&G Newbie

I have a PX4 subcompact in 9m. Absolutely love it! Close to 1000 rounds without a hint of a malfunction. I carry it daily. I'll probably end up with a PX4 in full size too, as I am looking to buy a .40 or .45 to put under my pillow. The PX4 definitely has my endorsement. It's a gorgeous pistol as well.

[​IMG]

9. keeferman

keeferman G&G Newbie

I am also thinking about getting the PX4 Storm. But it's not that more expensive if you go to gunbuyingclub.com it is only $463.

The Stoeger Cougar's msrp is $499. so I'm sure you can get it cheaper also but look at the difference. And Beretta is the oldest gun mfg in the world.

My problem is I want something slim and light like the Taurus PT709 Slim but everyone keeps telling me the co. is having problems.

My ex-wife is looking at the Glock-26 which is a smaller version of the glock.

10. group17

group17 Guest

PX4 is a nice poly version of the metal cougar both have the same rotating barrel. I believe the cougar has a 1/2 inch shorter barrel.
    The cougar can be had for $400 if you look around.

If you want something like a Taurus PT709 Slim you don't want the beretta or the Stoeger. Both to large. I would check out the Glock 26 or a Kahr CW 9 both of which are more in the sub compact range. The Kahr is only $400 NIB
    the Glock 26 can be found used for $400.

11. keeferman

keeferman G&G Newbie

Thanks, I am a OTR truck driver and won't get home till Thanksgiving. Will be hoping to buy about that time. I'm going to check out this Kahr CW 9.