close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quality Hardware Carbine

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by deputysheriff, Apr 29, 2002.

1. deputysheriff

deputysheriff G&G Newbie

I went to a local gun shop and they have an M1 Carbine made by Quality Hardware. It has a Rock-ola barrell and a push button safety. The rear sights are adjustable and it has a bayonet fixture. The bayonet fixture doesnt have the same metal finish as the gun. I realize this is probably a rebuilt carbine. The wood is decent but has no stock marks other than where the oiler goes marked "trimble" and a 4 digit number. It also has a circle P near trigger group. And last it has an electric pencil writing which is faint but readable that says century arms inc. This probably is an import mark. My question is how much is it worth? They are asking 650.00. Would this be a good buy or not. thanks

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Seems a bit high to me,I would guess around $450.00.

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I would say Wes is right on the price. Are you wanting a shooter, or a collector? If you're after a shooter, it would make a great one, if they'd budge on the price. If you want a collector, keep on looking. HTH

:assult:

4. deputysheriff

deputysheriff G&G Newbie

I believe i am going to pass on the Quality Hardware Carbine. I have a really good inland and I am really looking for a collector quality Winchester. Thanks

5. wes

wes G&G Newbie

I think I would pass on it too,something just doesn't sound right about it.