Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere that the Raging Bull 500 with also hold and shoot a .45 colt and a .454 without problem, is this true? :196:

First Post :D hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Yes it is , but may I request you introduce yourself in the introduction section? Tell us a lil about yerself and join the throng ( I said throng not thong so don't get any ideas! LOL)

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
I read somewhere that the Raging Bull 500 with also hold and shoot a .45 colt and a .454 without problem, is this true? :196:

First Post :D hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No it is not possible to fire .45,s or .454,s in a .50 cal.chamber unless you stuff cardboard in with them.Toothpics might work.Ez your slipping.Get off the couch and stretch once before you answer.just kidding.It is my job to be forgetful.Dont be taking my job. sam.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I assumed he was talking model number not caliber as he asked if it would shoot both .454 and .45LC

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
I assumed he was talking model number not caliber as he asked if it would shoot both .454 and .45LC
Excuses,excuses!I just caught you answering while asleep or otherwise engaged.I love it because mistakes are not your norm.For others,The S&W .460 will handle .45 colt or .454 casull.What we tried the .45 Colt didnt shoot real good.We thought possibly because of the low power and progressive spin.The .454,s worked great. sam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts