Quick Reply Problem?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by gandog56, Sep 11, 2010.

1. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

If I use quick reply, it doesn't work. Says
    , no matter how many letters I post.

2. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

I think they are workin on it Gannie. I know Chris had some server problems and that may be causing the error. Just start creating new threads and pout a lot. That should get it corrected. At least it seemed to work for Sam! :09:

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

^^ LOL ^^

Ganny,

I am having the same problems.
    Cant get pictures, smileys, or font colors to work either!

The worst is it takes 10-15 min, to load ANY page or reply, from G&G.
    GRRRRRR.........

4. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

Same thing happens for me, but once it says that hit the back arrow and try again. your message is still there and it works the second time. for me anyhow.

ha i had to do that for this message. it only takes a second longer for me so its not that big of deal.

5. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

If it makes you all feel any better, I am having problems loading the CMP forums section as well. Has been saying the server is busy for a couple days now.

6. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

We are moving to a new server today.

7. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Ruh Roh.

I never knew how much I just used the quick reply until today. And I just keep forgetting it doesn't work yet.

8. doesn't work for me on either quick reply or advanced. back button shows a blank as well. i've been copying every post in case it happens and pasting when it does. seems to work the second time after i've pasted.

yep. did it again. i could kiss the guy who invented copy and paste buttons.