close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

quotes

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

"man or woman, young or old, my sights are steady, and my trigger cold. walk or run, laugh or cry your in my A.O., now you die!" (sent to me by an ex-USMC)

It takes 23 muscles to frown but only 6 to pull the pin out of a grenade (Blind Sniper 2/1/98)

My ex-wife used to say ‘the easiest way to a man’s heart.....right through the chest with a sharp knife’

Smoker’s cough is not caused by smoking cigarettes. It is caused by having to stand outside in the rainy, cold ‘smoking area’ to smoke cigarettes. (Anonymous)

Sometimes I wonder, how would they do that chalk outline thing if you push someone into a tree chipper? (Blind Sniper 2/5/98)

they say our government hates religion, I don’t think it does, remember the federally funded church barbecue in Waco, Texas? (sorry, gotta go the secret service is pounding on the front door....Blind Sniper)

Once, I wept for I had no shoes. Then I came upon a man who had no feet. So I took his shoes. I mean, it’s not like he really needed them, right?

"Superior firepower is a diplomatic option!" (Tim DelGrosso)

"if you love something, set it free....
    and if it doesn't return.....hunt it down and kill it!" (A poster and T-shirt)

"send lawyers, guns, and money....
    the **** has hit the fan!" (Warren Zevon)

2. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Outstanding!b I'm printing it and posting it at work. Thank you very much! Awesome!