RA 03A3

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MrJitters, May 6, 2008.

1. MrJitters

MrJitters G&G Newbie

I am looking at a Remington 03A3. It is in excellent condition, so good in fact that I am suspect. If someone here is an authority on these, which I by the way know nothing of, please email me at [email protected] if you have the time & desire to look at some pics. I need an opinion by someone in the know. I do not want to clog this site with a bunch of pics. Thank you very much in advance.

2. M14man

M14man I don't take prisoners... Forum Contributor

Choose a half dozen of the best pictures and post them. This way you get more than one input. Some people here don't like giving out their email addresses. Excellent condition A3's are not that rare. With the proper pics we can tell you if it went thru rebuild.

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Here's my Rem 03A3

This gun is very accurate, possibly partly due to it's weight of around 8 lbs...and from being made from a great design.

Attached Files:

4. M14man

M14man I don't take prisoners... Forum Contributor

MrJitters, Nice. It has the original barrel, and went thru the rebuild depot at Ogden as evidenced by the OG stamp. Probably nothing was done to it at all since it appears to have all the right parts as to what I see. The cartouches are clear, almost too clear, but probably original. I'd say it's worth $700 or so. Some places the value might be a wee bit higher, or lower. Nice A3's like that are being gobbled up, so if you can afford it, grab it if the price is right.

5. MrJitters

MrJitters G&G Newbie

Thanx!! It's on an auction and the price is already at 850 with 12 days to go. LOL. So I fear the price will soon exceed my budget.