Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Racism is disgusting.

America has always had ignorant people, just like every country and society on the planet has always had ignorant people. And for that reason, we have always had racists in America, just like every country and society on the planet has always had racists.

Thankfully during our lifetimes, the racists devolved into a tiny minority and the great majority of Americans from both political parties absolutely rejected racism.

Until now. Now, this very minute, ignorant racism is being institutionalized by Democrats and other extreme leftists. Institutionalized racism goes beyond disgusting, it is cancerous and will destroy this country.

The racism of the extreme left is coming out of the closet. The latest example is Chapman University, a bastion of liberalism in Irvine, California (south of Los Angeles). Chapman University announced that it will be holding segregated graduation ceremonies this summer. Segregated by skin color.

In a shallow attempt at hiding their racism by calling them “cultural graduation celebrations,” they are holding segregated ceremonies for blacks, middle eastern students, Asians/Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics.

Institutionalized racism. Disgusting. Repugnant. 100% immoral. This should not be America today. But it is.

Exemplifying the institutional racism of the extreme left, Democrat Joe Biden said on June 1, 2021 that “Terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today.” Unbelievable. So our growing conflict with communist China, which has intercontinental ballistic missiles pointed at the US, is less of a lethal threat to this country than “white supremacy” (whatever the hell that is)? Only a complete moronic idiot could make such a statement. I mean really, a complete moronic idiot.

Have we been transported back in time 100 years by some evil sorcerer? How could our society evolve through years and years of struggle to defeat racism, and now revert back to extreme racist ideologies that support segregation by skin color? Segregation by skin color is so absolutely wrong. It is absolutely wrong for America and morally repugnant. It is especially repugnant and morally shameful that the Democrat Party supports extreme racism and is trying to reintroduce racist thinking and segregation into American society.

We must all rebel against their racism. It cannot stand in this county. Never. This has to be a line in the sand that we will not let them cross.

·
Wonderment :)
34,723 Posts
Kellen: Sir; it is frustrating. And this crock needs to stop.

liberal college stink manifesting racism.

All these educator type should be fired / or worse

·
Registered
270 Posts
Racism is not the problem. The problem is stupidity. There are far too many stupid people out there.
... and there seems to be a lot of them in So. Cal. Not sure if people go there and get stupid, or if the stupid gene exists in people that are born there. Maybe a bit of both.

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
Dr. King is rolling in his grave! these idiots are un doing everything King and the other real civil rights activists accomplished.
up until a year or so ago, I thought racism was pretty much gone in America. I remember the white and colored water fountains, restrooms and entrances in the '50s & 60's. so are they going to come back too?

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
21,335 Posts
So now the communists want us segregated again. Funny how it's always the leftists promoting racism while calling everyone ELSE racist.

It's unacceptable on all levels. And pretty easy to spot.

For heavens sake...."Black Lives Matter" .... are you kidding me ? We ALL matter.

Woke coke; United using skin color to hire.

I think the old KKK ghosts are having too much of an effect. Whether it's white on black, black on white, you name it, it's still racism and it's still wrong.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,974 Posts
Hard to believe the students are going along with that bs. They deserve what they get as it comes back to bite them when they try to get a job.
The students have been brainwashed by this racist government and education system, and it's been going on for years. It is systemic and institutionalized.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
If Y'all remember the KKK was all Democrat. Lincoln was a Republican. During the trump administration, he helped more minorities, women, blacks and hispanics get jobs and achieve better and equal pay than ever before. I thought racism was finally done. God Da*n Media and libtards.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Yup - beer on the White House lawn. Remember that?

0zero never bothered to tell everyone that police officers responded to a call that 2 men were trying to break into a house. She was trying to watch out for her neighbor, thinking he was still out of town.
And 0zero never told everyone that the reason his buddy , Henry Louis Gates, was arrested was for disorderly conduct after he reacted badly to the officers.
And 0zero never mentioned that there were black responding officers as well as white.

Yup. 0zero decided to instigate a racial situation that was the blow torch that started the "forest fire".
As the ...resident, the freaking idiot had no business getting involved with that, and certainly had a duty to check out all the information before he opened his mouth.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Racism is disgusting.

America has always had ignorant people, just like every country and society on the planet has always had ignorant people. And for that reason, we have always had racists in America, just like every country and society on the planet has always had racists.

Thankfully during our lifetimes, the racists devolved into a tiny minority and the great majority of Americans from both political parties absolutely rejected racism.

Until now. Now, this very minute, ignorant racism is being institutionalized by Democrats and other extreme leftists. Institutionalized racism goes beyond disgusting, it is cancerous and will destroy this country.

The racism of the extreme left is coming out of the closet. The latest example is Chapman University, a bastion of liberalism in Irvine, California (south of Los Angeles). Chapman University announced that it will be holding segregated graduation ceremonies this summer. Segregated by skin color.

In a shallow attempt at hiding their racism by calling them “cultural graduation celebrations,” they are holding segregated ceremonies for blacks, middle eastern students, Asians/Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics.

Institutionalized racism. Disgusting. Repugnant. 100% immoral. This should not be America today. But it is.

Exemplifying the institutional racism of the extreme left, Democrat Joe Biden said on June 1, 2021 that “Terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today.” Unbelievable. So our growing conflict with communist China, which has intercontinental ballistic missiles pointed at the US, is less of a lethal threat to this country than “white supremacy” (whatever the hell that is)? Only a complete moronic idiot could make such a statement. I mean really, a complete moronic idiot.

Have we been transported back in time 100 years by some evil sorcerer? How could our society evolve through years and years of struggle to defeat racism, and now revert back to extreme racist ideologies that support segregation by skin color? Segregation by skin color is so absolutely wrong. It is absolutely wrong for America and morally repugnant. It is especially repugnant and morally shameful that the Democrat Party supports extreme racism and is trying to reintroduce racist thinking and segregation into American society.

We must all rebel against their racism. It cannot stand in this county. Never. This has to be a line in the sand that we will not let them cross.
Gay pride event in Seattle city park charging whites ‘reparations fee’

Organizers for a Seattle gay pride event say they’re charging white people a “reparations fee” to attend. They have the support of Seattle City Council president and mayoral candidate Lorena Gonzalez and the Seattle Human Rights Commission.

Critics question whether race-based admissions fees are appropriate. Seattle Municipal Code clearly prohibits racial discrimination. But organizers have pushed back, calling criticism of their admissions structure “casual violence.”

looks like even white gays are getting no love.

and now they have native's and trannies story time for kids?

5r

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,788 Posts
Until the Obamination was elected, I thought we were really making progress towards what Dr. King hoped America would become -- a reasonably colorblind society. Then that whoreson, whom I am still not convinced was legally an American citizen eligible to hold office because of his adoption by an Indonesian in a country that does not acknowledge the concept of dual citizenship, did his dammdest to particularize Americans for eight years. Then Trump won the 2016 election, and the leftists and the media treated him like a criminal, to the point the joke "If Trump invented a cure for cancer that cost no more than a six-pack of beer, the headlines would read TRUMP CURES CANCER -- 50,000 ONCOLOGISTS THROWN OUT OF WORK" was on point. Then came the Black Lies Matter crowd, and the non-straight crowd, and the anti-cops crowd, all egged on by the Democrats. Then Biden made it into the White House, and while he has done a few good things, he has done nothing to restore order -- or even make the malcontents conduct their riots in an orderly manner, with consequences for their criminal acts.

I do not deny there have been injustices perpetrated against blacks, and against non-straights (I have lost track of the various initials). But the activists have been committing crimes against the public good as well, and have not been brought to book for it. And since Bidumb refuses to order the Justice Department to do its job and restore order where the Jackasses running cities like Portland, Minneapolis, Detroit, and Chicago refuse to do so, the "activists" (who more properly should be termed terrorists) are emboldened and continue to ignore the law. The Democrats are not even pretending to meet in equity with those who want order restored. They seem intent on exalting the activist minorities over the majority. One result of their intransigence is the further balkanization of America and the resurgence of groups like the Klan, the neo-Nazis, and separatists in general.

I lived through the anti-war era of the 1960s, and unlike my long-haired hippie-type pinko classmates and a few of my teachers, I had skin in the game. A lifelong family friend who was sort of a big brother to me enlisted in the Seabees and spent two years in Vietnam; and my cousin Tom was drafted, qualified as a sniper, and did three-quarters of a tour in Vietnam before he got blown off a watchtower up on the DMZ and went about 40 feet straight down onto its concrete pad, shattering the bones in one leg and putting him in an orthopedics ward at Fort Devens for a couple of years. There was tension and dissent in the country then, from people asking why we were fighting in a land that would not fight for itself, to people who questioned the integrity of the military and the idiot in the White House, to black activists demanding fair treatment across the board for blacks, to anti-war activists who would not fight when the government asked them to, to feminists demanding equality for women (though not to the extent of their being eligible for the draft), to dopers who wanted marijuana legalized, and lord knows how many other particularists demanding preferential treatment for their splinter group for whatever reason. But even then it was nowhere near as bad as it is today.

The Democrats and the Republicans were speaking to each other and trying to work out compromises. They might snarl on the floor of the House and the Senate, but they still met quietly at restaurants and bars and parties and tried to come up with solutions the two parties could live with. That is not what is going on now. For practical purposes a state of war exists between the Republicans and the Democrats, and has since about the middle of the Obamination's second term. Obozo brought a lot of bad things to Washington, but the worst was his "My way or no way" approach to governance. Trump shared that autocratic approach. Biden is not aware enough for that, but his puppeteers, the Wicked Bitch of the West, Upchuck Schumer, and McConnell act that way. It leaves little room for compromise or negotiation.

Until recently, our system worked pretty well because both parties and both genders were realists who understood that compromise meant no one got everything they wanted, but each got enough that they could live with it. Now, both parties are intractable and don't care if the country burns down around them as long as they get what they want. We have become shortsighted and hateful. The result of this political intransigence and particularism will surely be the end of the United States as we know it -- and perhaps even a breakup of the nation similar to what happened to the USSR in 1991.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Obama was the great Divider-in-Chief.

•How Obama seizes on opportunities to highlight racial discord and then accuses any critic of being "a racist"
Obama promotes class warfare—aggravating racial, gender, and economic differences—in order to advance his ideological agenda. And with each policy failure, Obama plays the blame game.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts