Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,144 Posts
Got out with brother today. Tried steel in the BCM, aluminum in the G22. Verified zero in the moss 500 20ga slug gun. Shot brothers stuff. Good day. View attachment 157128 View attachment 157130 View attachment 157132 View attachment 157134

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game mobile app
Looks like a nice place to shoot Jerry. Large hills and berms surrounding the range. Glad you got out of the house and spent time with brother. Jerry you think you will get back out water fowling?

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a nice place to shoot Jerry. Large hills and berms surrounding the range. Glad you got out of the house and spent time with brother. Jerry you think you will get back out water fowling?
Thanks Randy
We’re playing the weather vs migration game with the ducks. We need some weather up north to push some down but not have it freeze up here. If they come, hope they don’t keep trucking on through. Should be able to get out with brother another time or two hopefully.

·
Premium Member
9,144 Posts
Thanks Randy
We’re playing the weather vs migration game with the ducks. We need some weather up north to push some down but not have it freeze up here. If they come, hope they don’t keep trucking on through. Should be able to get out with brother another time or two hopefully.

Yesterday I was down at the river near me driving by. I saw the first divers showing up and I am surprised to see them. Was only like maybe 50 of them. Its too warm yet to push the migration like you say. The past few years the migration was running late. By the time the ducks were here then the season was ending. They need to extend the season here or move it back a few weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts