Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Brother, nephew and I got out for some good trigger time today. Verified a 25M zero on a 5.56 AR. Checked at 100 yards. The 25 M was pretty much spot on. A few inches high at 100 which I’m okay with.
Shot a 20 round mag of .308 through the LR308. Great gun.
We wandered over to the pistol side. Brother brought his Springfield 1911,I brought the CMP Remington Rand for him to shoot. Also shot the G22 a bit. Brother got his son’s Henry .22 zeroed with a scope. He tried irons, but had a vision issue, so scope it is.
New addition to the range. Some nice Dewalt stools for the benches.
Boiled some water for instant coffee on the tailgate. Brewed is better, but the instant was pretty tasty this morning.
Pretty decent day all in all.
Air gun Gunshot Wood Shotgun Revolver
Shooting range Plant Machine gun Trigger Air gun
Plant Tree Standing Road surface Tire
Liquid Kitchen appliance Tree Gas Stove
Tripod Plant Tree Camera accessory Camera lens
Wood Asphalt Shade Building Plant

·
Premium Member
26,162 Posts
To be honest Rex, if my brother hadn’t inserted a 2x4 under my rear, I’d have not gone myself.
That's kind of how I am. I prefer going with friends, but the last few times we've had plans made something came up where they couldn't do it, so old lazy bones just stays home. LOL I just need to go ahead and do it whether alone or with someone else...

·
The outer edge of civilization
14,744 Posts
That's kind of how I am. I prefer going with friends, but the last few times we've had plans made something came up where they couldn't do it, so old lazy bones just stays home. LOL I just need to go ahead and do it whether alone or with someone else...
Who knows, if you go by yourself you might make some new friends!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts