Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp the Big brown Truck droped off a set of dies, some brass and bullets for the 7.62x25 yesterday.....went down to the Cast bullet place and picked up some more 45acp case and 500 44mag bullets + a few accessories....add this too the 3 pounds of powder I picked up Wednesday and I dont want to know how much I spent this week alone.

I think the next time I decide to pick a hobby that will "save me $$" Ill just start smokeing crack...will cost less and not require waiting for the UPS truck like my labador waiting for us to leave the pizza unguarded :)

Course so far wifee poo is just happy I quit smokeing ciggretts so she even drive with me to the bulett store (think she belives I need adult supervision)...and at this pace Ill be able to supply most large to medium milita units with ammo in the event of a revalution.:D

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Smoking crack might be cheaper...dunno. Then again, I suppose, it depends on whose it is.

Around here if ya walk in to a bar and yelled that you smoked crack...well.....never mind, girls.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
reloading isn't cheap anymore, I know!
but hay keeps me out of the bars, doesn't ever have a head acke and doesn't talk back either.
good way to keep you home is most likly what she is thinking.

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do more shooting....and like the 7.62x25 I get hollow points...accuracy is not a big deal....for now just happy they work :) I do the calculations..and I save $$....but like with the 44mag.....I buy 500 rounds worth of components....so the saveings is over the course of the next year....so I spend more up front....then save the $$ the rest of the year......still what the heck...got to support the economy and all that :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts