Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Rem. Mod 11 at an auction for 350.00 It is in exellent shape fires well and has all matching #'s plus mil fireball and says Military Finish. Inside forearm is a small label telling how to adjust for Cutts Compensator. Any idea of it's worth? Appreciate any help!

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Hey Mike whats cooking ? LOL WELCOME to GUN and GAME ! Feller.
Though I know nothing about the shotgun, they'll be someone here that can help you.
So keep checking back.
I hope this want be your only visit to Gun and Game, take time to look around you'll love what you see...A.H

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a heavy gun so the kick ain't too bad! I bought this gun because it was the favorite gun of Clyde Barrow! And old Clyde knew a thing or two about guns! He stole many of these shotguns from the Nat Guard Armories around Texas.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like you did pretty good. According to Standard Catalog of Military Firearms by Ned Schwing the Model 11 Miltary Riot Gun with 20 inch barrel books for $750 Excellent, $550 Very Good, $400 Good, $300 Fair and $150 Poor. If it is a long barrel version these were used for aerial gunnery practice which bring less. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
More than $350.00

More than $350.00 and for God's sake do not do anything to modify it. Advertise and some collector will contact you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input guys! Don,t worry I wont modify! Nor will I advertise it either, I can't give up one when I get it. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts