Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked one of these up from my neighbor about 6 months ago and really did not like it. However I did only pay $100 for it. I took it to the range for the first time today and I was very impressed. Accurate, super smooth, and very quick follow up shots. Does anyone else have one of these. Oh and before anyone calls me a liar for how much I paid for it. My neighbor is getting divorced so my armory should be growing quickly.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
No one here is going to call you a liar. I have found some amazing deals from time to time. 100 dollars for a 7600 is an amazing deal. I have shot them before and have also been impressed with them. I narrowly missed a 760 last fall that went for 210.00 at a gun shop. I made the mistake of putting it down to put something in my cart. A guy ran up and snatched up the rifle and bought it right out from under me. It was one of the older corn cob fore end guns that I love. Oh well. There will always be a next time. They have free floated barrels and shoot very well. The 760/7600 is based on the tried and true 870 action and is very well made and reliable. Enjoy your rifle! If you ever decide to part with it PLEASE let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rem 7600

I have two of these and they are great rifles, especially for reasonable ranges. Both are quite accurate at 100 yds. I cut the barrel off one of them to 19" and it is my woods gun for whitetails. Very handy and super reliable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts