Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with the new Remington 7615, or is it too new! I really like the looks of the new model.:hitwithrock:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I'm sure it's reliable and shoots accurately, but it's not something that I would buy. Manual action's are for shotguns, cowboy guns, and long range guns. This doesn't really fit any of those categories (at least with the .223).

But I love remington guns, and the price isn't too bad (you could get an AR15 for the price though..I think).

·
Registered
20 Posts
I be guessing that you are in a state that does not permit AR 15's.
we in Australlia aren't allowed semi auto's so pump guns are the go i have a 7600 and my mate has a 7615 and they are the go. Reliable
1in9 twist so heavy bullets can be used buy it u won't be disapointed.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Honestly, I had to look it up to see what it was. But, my friend hunts with a 7600 in 30-06 and loves it! Seems like a neat idea for your state/country. Are you sure it is legal there? It should be pretty fast to shoot. After you get good with it, I don't think it would be much slower in actual shooting than a semi-auto. I mean shooting to actually hit something!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That's an interesting concept. Most LEOs are familiar with the 870, and this has the same look and feel, so transitioning to centerfire rifle should be easier. Also, this could be used by agencies to get people used to using the 870 without the 00 buckshot recoil. Looks like it's law enforcement only, tho. I would like to get my hands on one and try it out. I would hope the accuracy would be good.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts