Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I worked this back to life and took a bit to look it over and really think of how to tackle it with as little loss of wood and keeping the side rebuild stamp there. The little indent in the third photo is just that it isn't a pin. I did manage to get a pin in from top going at a angle [at request of owner] for a little support incase of a hard hit. It isn't visible under recoil plate. Rick B

And the final photo after polished. Hope you enjoyed these as much as I expect the owner Ted L. should Rick B

·
Registered
84 Posts
I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.............
RICK IS NOT A STOCK REFINISHER..... HE IS A MAGICIAN!!!!!!!!
THIS MAN HAS REAL TALANT........... HE IS TRULY GIFTED AND A GIFT TO US.
Jeffro (Jeff) :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
GOOD JOB DUDE! :right:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Freakin Fanstastic!!! Rick.
Off the wall question.... I have a Mesquite wood blank, it has cured for 3 years. I would like to make a Garand Stock out of it. Does anyone of a person of outfit (besides Boyds) that can do the shapping and inletting? Ken

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a small possibility that a freind of Dupage Trading may be able to help you but cost could be up there. It wont hurt to ask and let him know his stock repairman Rick Borecky sent you. 1-630-739-5768. Hope he can help and that would be a neat looking stock and if not you could have some good tasing meat cooked on it hehehehehe. Rick B

·
Registered
498 Posts
Excellent job man!!!!!!
:right:
-Jesse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts