Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Replacement Stocks

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by ddhartma, Apr 27, 2002.

  1. ddhartma

    ddhartma G&G Newbie

    My 1928 converted dragoon has a sever crack in the stock (runs through the receiver area). Can anyone tell me if replacement military/original stocks are available (I don't want to sportsterize/bubba my gun)?
  2. Doglips

    Doglips G&G Newbie

    You could check out Century Arms...get a u-fixem missing Major parts...for $10 and just use the stock...they may even have them if you send them e-mail or call... Just a thought

  3. Sounds like Bob has the answer. As long as you arent looking to replace it with a "mint condition" stock, there are enough Mosin carcasses out there that finding a well-used but uncracked stock should be fairly easy.

    You can probably get one for about 10x what it is worth at your next local gun show OR go through Century and take a WWII casualty off their hands for a lot less.
  4. toolman

    toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

    mark kubes at usually has 'em also.