Requesting a Special Favor

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by ezearln, May 3, 2008.

1. Friends, a dear long time friend lies upon what is essentially his death bed, he has had a full and gloriously wonderful life filled with family and accomplishment. While I know as do all that love him that he is at the end of his days I ask that all those who can and will offer up a prayer for his comfort as he passes into the next life and for the comfort of his family in their grief and sense of loss. He is a good man and deserving of God's comforting touch, he name is Gary McGhee and has published a couple of fine books amongst these are "Honey Creek Farewell" and "The Blue Pool". In any event I have sat at this mans table and he at mine and I count him a dear and honored friend, a fellow veteran although he is far my elder. As we who love him grieve I wish to thank in advance all those who offer kind words and prayers. Please know beyond doubt they are appreciated! Thank You friends.

2. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Guest

I will keep him and the rest of you in my prayers and thoughts.
    God bless

3. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist

Consider it done my friend.

4. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

You and Mr. McGhee are in my thoughts and prayers

5. SuckLead

SuckLead G&G Newbie

NC
    Consider it done. Him, you, and his family and friends.

6. bigbuddy21

bigbuddy21 G&G Evangelist

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU, MAY HE LOOK UPON YOU WITH HIS FAVOR, AND GIVE YOU HIS PEACE. ....... AMEN

7. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

passage

ezearln: Sir; You; Your Friend Gary, and family we pray the passage is one of peace. God bless.

8. Seven©

Seven© G&G Evangelist

WNC
  9. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Mr. McGhee, his family and friends are all in my prayers.May his passing be peaceful and may God's comfort and serenity envelop the family and friends.

10. just_a_car

just_a_car G&G Newbie

ez, the Lord looks after his own. Mr. McGhee is in the best hands he could ever be in... God's.

The best to you and your's.

11. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

EZ, We're sorry to hear, and all of you are in our hearts and prayers. May the passing be gentle, and may he rejoice in Heaven, and watch over all who remain here, and protect them til they join once more. God bless, Scotty and CGO

12. May he rest in peace forever in God's hands when he passes. Mr. McGhee will be in my thoughts and prayers.

13. Sounds like the rolling thunder, lightning flashes and winds hitting the middle of the country are a proper tune to celebrate his life and sing him to his rest, Earl.

14. Done, for all involved

15. Earl you can count on me buddy and God love you for shareing this need with us.
    Mike

16. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    May his passing be comforted by his God and the blessings of his many friends. You, his family, and he are in my prayers.

17. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

I said a prayer for him EZ.

18. Prayers said from here for him and his loved ones. That time will come for each one of us.