close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Revolvers

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

:eek: What do y'all think of revolvers ? :rolleyes: :fuss: :nod: :target:

2. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    they go bang!!!!

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Didn't you already post this?

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

And they have a part that spins...

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

The ultimate in realiability

6. With all the semi's coming out...both handgun and long gun, the revolver is quickly going the path of curios.

I like plinking with revolvers but, in my humble opinion, that's where it stops.

With revolvers, although there are many with high calibers, the shot capacity for defense is very limited. Why try to throw six to eight (and sometimes less) lead at your foe when you can throw twice as much at him/her with an auto? (Hopefully one or two is all that'll take,......but who knows).

I mean if a revolver is all you got you gotta go with it but the auto is the way, right now.

I've had some say they can reload their revolvers with moon clips, speed loaders, etc. faster than you can reload a semi with a new mag. BULL CRAPPO!

Let's face it, if revolvers were still the top choice both criminals and cops would carry 'em....but, they don't. That should tell ya something, lol.

7. Well revolvers are becoming a thing of the past like Dale said, but they will kill you just as dead. If the first round doesn't do it the other five will. If six rounds can't do it , then by all means drag out the semi.

8. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I did post this in "The Gun Room" part of this forum...but it really belongs here.

9. GARY D

GARY D G&G Newbie

Since we finally got sorta shall issue CCW sale of snub nosed 38 specials have exploded in Michigan.

Also Cowboy Action Shooting has made the single action REVOLVER more popular than ever. Just ask Ruger :p

I don't think the revolver is going anywhere.

10. NRAJOE

Nope, some people swear by the revolver...like me...sometimes I swear just for the he*l of it. :p

11. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

do you kiss your Mama with that mouth ?...My dad says "Profanity makes ignorance audible"

12. NRAJOE

Nope, she kept trying to french kiss me! I said "Mama we ain't in the mountains no more we with the city folk now"! :eek: