Ringleader of Texas Teenagers' 1993 Murders Set to be Executed

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dutch, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    I think we are all old enough to remember seeing this on the news. No comment on the merits, or lack thereof, of capital punishment. I am just glad he will never get a chance to do it again.

FOXNews.com - Ringleader of Texas Teenagers' 1993 Murders Set to be Executed

2. why is he just getting executed now?

i was 5 when this happened

im 22 now, wtf

3. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    haha, ok, almost all of us are old enough to remember seeing it on the news. I was 13.

The long process of appeals is the price we pay for due process in an overburdened legal system. For the small fraction that are innocent, it is a good thing. For the sick weirdos that no one will mourn, it is a travesty.

4. 99z28monster

99z28monster G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

It is good to see justice served, However I hate that it takes so long for it to come full circle.

5. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

"He has matured remarkably," said Robin Norris, his appeals lawyer. "He's a guy who fully accepts his responsibility."
    Yeah, right. That's why he's sat back all this time, living off the taxpayer and filing appeal after appeal to avoid being executed. More like, now that the appeals are exhausted, he's resigned to his fate.

6. if he accepted responsibility he would know he is destined for hell and should have offed himself a long time ago

7. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

Scary thing about this is it happened a couple of blocks from a place we lived at.

8. Good riddance, he and all his cohorts shoulda been hung from the oak trees in the courthouse lawn! Animals!

9. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    It is interesting to note that this guys brother turned him in after hearing him brag. That has got to be a hard thing to go through. I wonder what became of him.

10. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

Sayonara to this worthless piece of trash.

11. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

agree
    this is the one thing i dont like about our justice system . once convicted it takes to long to act .

btw midas you are the first person outside of japan that i have seen spell sayonara correctly in about a decade!

12. gamehunter

gamehunter G&G Evangelist

Another piece of trash removed from the human race, IMHO lethal injection is just too kind for these jerks they should have been given something more painful

13. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

+1

14. I honestly never heard of this case....sad series of events for sure...those ''boys'' needed exactly what they got...but they should have killed them years ago.

15. They needed to be hung publicly, on the courthouse grounds as was once done not in some damned cloistered chamber. My father rest his soul saw a hanging in his youth in Oklahoma when he was a boy, he said it changed his whole outlook on raising hell and sowing his oats. Thats a deterrant!

16. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

Hehehe, I always try to spell correctly......most of the time!