Rolling the dice.

Discussion in 'Optics' started by PSLMAN, Aug 28, 2010.

1. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

I just picked up a Mark Precision Optics Swat scope. It's a 10-40X50mm 30" tubed monster with side focus and tactical style adjustment knobs. The glass is very clear with sharp focus. I figured I could play with it on my PSL or perhaps my 91/30.

I checked out their website but it doesn't contain much beyond general product info. Has anyone here heard of these guys?

2. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

Send pik cher. what type of reticule? is the parallax side adjust? I guess you said that. Make sure you kept the warranty and that the reticule doesn't shift when you shoot. Oh and call mom, She is worried about you and Leonard.

3. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Here ya go, Welcome - Mark Precision Optics you may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I talked to mom this morning but you really need to let this Leonard thing go. I know he was your favorite pet slug but he's been gone for 15 years. Live in the Now!

4. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

I dont see where that scope would be a problem. It looks like some of the Nikko-Sterlings coming out now. It will look nice on the PSL and may take the abuse very well. Is the illuminator multi colored?
    I have always tried to match the value or price of a scope with that of the rifle. If you have a $100.00 rifle dont put a $500.00 scope on it and vice versa.
    I bought a 8 to 32 X50 once and their was a thumb print on the reticle directly where you never wanted one. Good luck

5. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

The reticle only lights up in red and is a little too bright on it's highest setting. I like high magnification scopes for long range because I can crank it up and use it as a spotting scope without having to switch optics but I've never had one in this range before.