Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of this gun? If so, how much is it worth. There is one for auction near me and I have never seen or heard of this.

You can see it at WWW.potofgoldestate.com. Go to current auction and it is item 35c. It's weird looking.

Attachments

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Those were made to sell in Commiefornia...UGH!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i purchased this gun at big 5 about 3 months ago for about 250 and i friken love it. it fires 7.62x39 ammunition which is quite inexpensive, it has a bit of a kick and good power. it is a bit hard to pump at first but after you break it in its not a problem. the reason why i love this gun so much is because it can be converted into an ak47 quite easily for about 150 bucks which is great if you live in California and cant buy one legally. all you need is a new barrel (50-99 dollars after you find one), a gas tube (25 dollars), and a bolt carrier (60 dollars) to make it semi-auto. another 50 dollars in compliance parts and a 30 dollar mag lock to make it legal in California. and about 70 dollars for the ak47 stock set, make surer its American made if you need the compliance parts.
i admit it is a bit pricey but for someone who lives in California its purity much the only way to get an ak legally.

this is my gun after the convention. the mag is a 30 round mad that is Ca legal by being modified to only hold 10 rounds

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's a milled receiver Arsenal. Not a converted Par-1 which has a stamped receiver.

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
kamue 1st. WELCOME to GUN and GAME feller !!! You know thats a good looking what ever it is !
It looks good !!!
It's looks different than the one pictured above and it's pump action.
azgunnut01 and kamue thanks for posting these 2 guns...Very Interesting to say the least...A.H

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
I seriously doubt he bought a milled AK at a big chain store for $250...I paid $600 otd for my milled SLR101 6 yrs ago.

Milled are worth $700-$900 now...

Great skills to convert a stamped pump into a milled AK...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
ak47 par1

The Romanians made these, I own 1, my son owns 1. Worth no more than 400 bucks. 7.62x39, the Par 3 is a 223. We both like the gun, great shooter, not so fast as to eat money as fast as a semi or full auto. If you get one for under 200 your doing great. You can always sell it on gunbroker if you go insane and do not like this fun gun.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I'll bet it's more accurate than the common run of the mill semi Ak's, just like the British straight pulls.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
I would think so, just purely by design/function.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You have to remember, because there is no gas tube, and automatic bolt return the only kick you get is from the round going off, Open sites at a hundred I do well. At 250 with a spotter I hit the gong every time. Understand, at 54 I cant even see the gong so I need the good eyes of a youngun. The receiver cover comes with a rear site welded to it. If you want a scope and buy the side mount, you need to order a receiver cover without the site on it. The new receiver cover will need a little file work, a little at a time, trust me. I bought a tapco adjustable stock. If I knew how to add a pic to the post I would.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey I have $250, wheres my milled AK? Or wait, I can just buy the said parts, place them on my stamped AK and TA-DA! I have me a milled. Square peg in the round hole. I have to admit that post actually made me lol

·
Scope mount mfgr.
2,025 Posts
I seen a Par1 at the last gunshow I went to. Its barrel diameter was
notably smaller than my Romy. It looked pretty light weight. I'd have to
think twice before I bought one IMHO.

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
I dont know how some of you people stand to live in california...

I feel for you all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For anyone that can stand to live in California, The Big5 just got another shipment of the PAR 1 and Yugo sks guns. The price for the Par 1 went up from 249.00 to 300.00. The Yugo sks has had the grenade launcher taken off and a compensator tacked on in it's place. The Yugo is going for 399.00, twice as much as a person should pay. Life in this state aint easy, but it's home.

·
Registered
6 Posts
For anyone that can stand to live in California, The Big5 just got another shipment of the PAR 1 and Yugo sks guns. The price for the Par 1 went up from 249.00 to 300.00. The Yugo sks has had the grenade launcher taken off and a compensator tacked on in it's place. The Yugo is going for 399.00, twice as much as a person should pay. Life in this state aint easy, but it's home.
For what it's worth....We are a licensed firearms dealer in Florida and we are MORE than happy to sell and ship firearms to you there in the communist republic of Kalifornia. If it is a california version which we had to convert for you, it will cost a little bit more than normal, but not ridiculous prices like $400 for an SKS thats only worth $250.

We have sold and shipped to california AR15's, AK47's, HK91/93 and MP5's and SKS's. We are registered with your Department of Justice to comply with the new regs as well. Sorry you guys get the shaft but we are happy to help if we can. Also, if you purchase something on Gunbroker and the seller refuses to ship it to you, we may be able to help. Let us know what it is and if you cover shipping in all directions, we may accept the item from the seller and then we can forward the item to you.

Good luck to you Californians!

The Second Amendment Firearms & Gunsmithing
3528 NW 36 St
Miami, Fl. 33142

1 - 17 of 17 Posts