Romanian SKS Prices?

Discussion in 'SKS' started by nightmare905, Aug 28, 2010.

1. nightmare905

nightmare905 G&G Newbie

What would be a fair price for one of these on the market at the moment? If I can get one for 300 , should I?

2. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

Depends on condition. 300 for a pristine model is a good buy. 300 for a beat up warhorse is not. JMHO.

AIM has some Rommies on sale right now. I trust what they say. I have dealt with them a fair amount in the past and have been very happy with their advice and product.

3. nightmare905

nightmare905 G&G Newbie

Yeah, I found out about the ones on aim just now. Im surprised I didnt see them earlier, I check AIM daily to check out any new products. They say they are in G/VG condition. I think Im gonna get one. :)

4. 19cohiba75

19cohiba75 G&G Newbie

They had Albanian SKS that got sold out before they had a chance to post them on there site :196::crazy:

5. nightmare905

nightmare905 G&G Newbie

Wow, Albanians? How much did those go for? I remember a couple of months back they had some nice norincos for sale, but at the time I wasnt interested in an SKS :S ****, I really want one of those Romanains though, but this would be my first purchase from AIM so I dont have my FFL on file. Im afraid that by the time I do, those Romanians will be sold out :(

EDIT: Success! I just ordered one. All I gotta do now is pick up an FFL copy from my local Bass Pro, scan it and upload it to my AIM account. That way it'll be there when they process my order on Monday :D

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  6. Last Albanian I saw was about $400 and wasnt in the best condition. Rommies are pushing $400 lately as well.

7. nightmare905

nightmare905 G&G Newbie

Yeah its not much use anymore, but here is a link to AIMs sold out albanians. They had some nice ones.

Our Catalog

8. I could just puke, I have been looking for an Albanian for a while and check Aim quite frequently. Snoozin and Loozin...

Good job with the Romy looks like you got the last one.

The hunt continues.