Romanian Teenagers Caught Having Sex in Front of a Police Station

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

2002-10-21 18:13:00

Romanian Teenagers Caught Having Sex in Front of a Police Station (0)

The Romanian court released two teenagers who were arrested for having sex in a car that was parked right opposite a police station. The judge ruled that the testimony of only one witness, a local police officer, was not enough.

A police officer detained the young lovers in the town of Livitsi. The teenagers rejected the charges. However, the police officer, who arrested them, believes that there was enough evidence to prove their guilt. He said that he had to wait for them to get dressed before he could take them to a police station. The officer added that the guy had some clothes on, whereas a girl was naked.

The officer also said that he saw everything with his own eyes. He saw the young couple getting into their car after a dance party, and then they started making love right in front of a police station. The officer stated that he was standing there and watching the break lights flash on and off as they touched the break pedal of their car. As a result, the court ruled to cancel the fine of 200 pounds sterling that was issued to a young couple for disturbing the public order.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

He should have stood there and watched longer, huh 1*? :kinky: ;) :D

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Never rolled up on a peep show myself...uh, yeah...right! There was this one couple....girl was just plain hot....I'll stop there!LOL

4. NRAJOE

When I was Security at Libby Glass here in Toledo I saw a car roll into the trailer lot. As Lt. I got the mobile patrol so's I go down there and sneak up on the vehicle thinking it was kids doing a doobie or something. The closer I got the more moaning I heard. My dumb a** thought someone was hurt so I go running up to the car. Man I seen this BEE UTE TEE FULL redhead just a bouncing up and down on this "poor" guys crotch. Shes buck nekked with her .38's just a flying around. I just stood there in amazement when she looks around, sees me and starts screaming her head off! The guy dam near throws her out the window when he gets her off his lap. They thought I was PD because our uniforms were the same. I started busting up laughing and told them to move along....all I heard was yes sir, yes sir......screeching tires. I still laugh over that!

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Check you PM Joe....

6. NRAJOE

7. Doglips

Doglips Guest

We have a holaday inn I get stuck covering now and then....real party hotel....always finding naked people in the pool...and hot tub...some times I just stand and drool.

Down here we get groups of Brazilain tourest....they dont realize that our pool..beaches are not topless....well they come in grops of 100+......always can tell when the group goes to the pool...from Grand mom down to littles kid...they pop the tops off and sun bath...other guest see 20-30 women all topless and freak.

8. NRAJOE

Can I come work with you Doglips?....puhleeeeeeze?:D :D

9. Doglips

Doglips Guest

You missed it Joe..about 2 months ago an S&M club rented 1/2 the hotel.... had some real freaks running around there....lots of people on leashes......but we do have gay pride days come up soon at disney....usaly have problems getting prople to guard the hotles on thoses weeks....want to see some strangs things....bars close at 2am...buses bring back large groups of alternative lifestyle people....and it gets realy weird :)

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Sicko's is what I call them!

I'm not emotionally involved. Not much!

Here's my reaction to the last group Doglips referred to :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :hmmm:

Ox

11. Doglips

Doglips Guest

I agree oxford...I got hood winked last year...did not know it waas gay pride week at disney...boss dude offered time and 1/2 to cover a disney hotel....sure boss ... got their at 10pm seemed normal...did not bother to ask the supervisor why the extra $$ for covering a hotel on a weekend....never offered extra $$ beofre...I asked the Night auditor if the place got robed recently he said no....so I do my little walk around..smoke my ciggretts and drink coffee thing...hotel prety desited..easy night :) around 2:30am 2 large busses of very drunk and very gay people arrive from the bars.....looked like 200 rejects from the jerry springer show (to weird to be on Jerry)... Boss came to "check on me" around 5am...he was still laughing about it 2 months later...:)

12. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I was the Asst. Manager for a game arcade many years back, in the local mall. We got along well with our security people, giving them free games.
    I heard some huffing and puffing coming from one of the larger booth games, and figured I'd roust a couple kids. My bad! They were two of our Security Guards! Male & female, luckily. :eek:
    "September" was a great little mall-ninja. She looked like a 16 year old high-schooler, but had a black belt and knew how to use it. She caught several thieves! :cool: