close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rosie O'Donnell's weight has soared to 300 pounds

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

ROSIE HITS 300 LBS!

Found this in the National Enquire so its got to be true....I think its caused by her spewing BS so long its makeing her grow.

Rosie O'Donnell's weight has soared to 300 pounds -- putting her in danger of a heart attack or stroke.

The 5-foot-7 comedienne is "in a fight for her life," reveals a frightened friend, adding: "Her blood pressure is through the roof."

The talk queen's longtime lover -- who's four months pregnant with the child they plan to raise together -- is desperately trying to get her to lose weight.

In The ENQUIRER that goes on sale Friday, you'll discover the startling reasons behind Rosie's health crisis … the secret insecurity that drives her … the effect the extra pounds are already having on her … plus much, much more!

Published on: June 21, 2002 :p

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man is that a pile of crap or what?????

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I take it her lover does not have a bumber sticker that reads "no fat chicks"!

Actually what I meant to say; Whoo Hoo! someone who weighs mor than me!

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Yes, a 300 pound pile of crap.

5. NRAJOE

Didn't know they piled it that high,huh Klaus?

6. 300 pounds? Thats a big target....

7. NRAJOE

Like hunting walrus in Anartica...but fatter and uglier!

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Hey that's 1 1/2 of me plus a mouth that puts out a lot of BS. That weight is a killer, too. Could cause a stroke and lots of other health problems.:nod:

9. NRAJOE

That would be a bummer huh?:D

10. Maybe we should send her some chocolates and a dozen donuts and a get well soon card.

11. NRAJOE

with extra chocolate...(in case you can't tell I HATE Rosie!)

12. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

SOOOEEEEY

Here piggy piggy piggy

13. NRAJOE

Doe's anyone else find her as sexy as I do? :kinky: :throwup:

14. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I'm all game for ALL of us sending her get well chocolate...I really want her to get well, so let's send her lots!!!!

15. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I will ALWAYS remember the interview with Tom Selleck on her show. MAN!!! She fell out of my favor LONG before that though!

Jesse

16. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Maybe she can eat some more and induce that pumop failure

17. Like I always said, if I were stranded on a deserted island with Rosie and five chimpanzees there would be five sore chimps.

18. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Dale.....:nono: gross mental image LOL

19. I am sending her a nickel plated pitchfork so she can enjoy her meals without using her hands. I have also ordered extra bed slats so she doesn't have any unexpected crashes in the night. The crane that lifts her in and out of her limo will also be refurbished to handle the additional weight. And her ice cream wheel barrel will be getting a new tire. But she will still have to buy two seats on Southwest Airlines when she travels.

20. NRAJOE

Pitch fork??? Isn't that too small? I thought she just smashed her face in there and went HOG wild!?