Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Have one myself..

Bought from a friend for 150 bucks. I have shot many times and have no issues. Seems that most say the resale value is bad..but, if you don't plan to sell it then that is not a problem. You will not really have problems with a revolver anyway..less moving parts to cause problems.
Only thing I don't like about the gun is the rubber grips..they work fine, they are just kinda ugly to me..also gets in the way a little when using a speed loader.
That snub nose will ring your ears pretty well also..get some good plugs.
This pistol resides under my bed and I have no doubt it'll do the job if it is ever needed.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
this rossi i saw was ss snub 357 looked great price was 309.00 are rossi revolvers any good

Get a 4" barrel, .357 really needs a longer tube. It's not even it's true self when the barrel is less than 6". Velocity is what the .357 mag is all about, a snub just cripples it's performance.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
Rossi

Rossi is a very successful manufacturer in a very competitive international firearms market and has been for decades.

They have a good product. I have a Rossi 20 gauge slug gun for which I have experienced nothing but high quality results.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I bought a .357 rossi in stainless with 4" barrel magna-ported for $209 about 10 years ago its a excellent shooter. my wife can hit a pop can 2 times out of 6 at 30 yards

·
Registered
79 Posts
Rossi .38 Special 5 shooter

I have a Rossi .38 Special Snub nose. 5 shooter, and it is a good one. I think if I am not mistaken, Taurus bought them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts