Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit having a weakness for these little pistols. I can't walk by one on a table at a gun show or cruise by one in a pawn shop without having a closer look.

Am I the only one with a fondness for these cute little guns?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Do you own any? They are nice little guns but I prefer semi-autos in a larger caliber.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ROSSI .38 5 SHOOTER

I have to admit having a weakness for these little pistols. I can't walk by one on a table at a gun show or cruise by one in a pawn shop without having a closer look.

Am I the only one with a fondness for these cute little guns?
I have one. I bought it used for $99.00 about 10 years ago. I still have it because I like it. It so small it is good for CCW.

·
Registered
9 Posts
See the picture of my .38 SPL 3 inch barrel under "cracked frame" (The frame isn't cracked, it is a line of the inspection plate). I like this gun. It fits my hand nicely and is pretty accurate considering I'm 72 and can't see too good anymore. At 20 ft I put 5 of 5 in a 6 inch circle.
OldFart2

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
My friend has a Rossi and I have a 5 shot Taurus. I like both of them. You might be able to buy both for what it would cost for a Smith & Wesson.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I had 2 or 3 Rossi 38's way back when they had the "bullseye" cylinder latch, and the "made from a mop handle" grips; however, they seemed to be decent guns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts