Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12,716 Posts
they have been selling like molasses up hill in winter.
they have been available since right after the shot show this spring and no one I know of on the Rossi owners forum has bothered to buy one.

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Might be a good little .22 autoloader for the price, but unless I have some specific thing I'm looking for you just can't beat a 10/22 even if it costs more, especially now that there is pretty much any flavor of 10/22 anyone could possibly want and then some and they are almost as customize-able as an AR, which is likely why they might not be selling like hotcakes, Folks that shoot a lot of .22 want something better, and many who are looking for a first plinker for their kids or grandkids are probably likely to spend the extra as well unless they just can't afford to which really narrows down the target audience, and lets not forget there are a lot of used .22's out there also competing for the budget end of the market.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See as much as I love the 10/22 it's a belly button gun. Meaning everyone has one. I couldn't care less about mods and add on stuff. I was also looking at bolt action 22 mag they're selling.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.