Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just put my money down on a ruger 10-22 charger. it cost me three hundred but I havnt picked it up because the gun store is a better hiding place than my house (my wife doesnt know). Anyways the good the bad and the ugly please. feel free to be honest.

No opinions at all?

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
I thought it looked pretty cool. Posted about it about 3 weeks ago or so. Good for you. Enjoy it. And be sure and let me/us know how it shoots. IF it's real accurate, you know, give me/us the 411 on the range report.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought it looked pretty cool. Posted about it about 3 weeks ago or so. Good for you. Enjoy it. And be sure and let me/us know how it shoots. IF it's real accurate, you know, give me/us the 411 on the range report.
I will definently. Im working a gunshow this weekend which will take care of most of the price.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finaly got it ..............YEAH going to shoot it tomorrow unfortunantly my camera is not working but it looks just like the picture on rugers web sight. I have a leapers rifle scope on it (had it laying around) it barely fits lol its almost as long as the gun. she looks like fun will let you guys know about how she fires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts