WTB Ruger 10/22

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TheChrisHill, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I'm looking to buy my first gun, a Ruger 10/22 (what better way to start off huh?)

I'd like to see what everyone has to offer, it doesn't HAVE to have all kind of accessories on it, hell, it could just be basic.

Synthetic stock preferred, but not limited to.

I don't really want to spend any more than 120-150 .. Depending on what you've got on it.

2. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

3. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

+1 lol

4. The hell with Walmart when it comes to buying a rifle. Sure, you'll pay a little less. But why not help out and keep a local gun shop in business.

Walmart isn't going to care if they don't stock something you need down the road when they put that shop out of business. Walmart isn't going to care if you can't find an FFL for a gun you bought online or want to.

Seriously, pay a few extra bucks and help out a local shop.

5. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Well...Walmart does have better prices on Guns and ammo...they have always treated me with good service.Alaska May be different though...

6. sprale

sprale G&G Newbie

The new Company store

For numerous reasons, forget Walmart. It's more than just gun shops that they drive out of business, then fail to provide anything resembling customer service once competition is gone. I do shop at a few mega chains, but try to limit it. I get my ammo at Academy, groceries at HEB, but most other things come from local shops.

[​IMG]