Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,575 Posts
Nope, but shot an XP100 once. Shot it so well, the guy who owned it got pissed and sold it.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
Looks like a cool pistol! I could think of a million and one things I could do with one of those! Just hope they are not too "proud" of them. I know my 10/22 will shoot the B---hair off a mosquito at 50 feet I am sure this will exceed that! Can't wait to see one!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:feedback:couple weeks later, has anyone seen a .22Charger in a dealers showroom yet?
Are they in production?

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I would buy one in a heart beat, but they aren't legal in CA. :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:feedback::burnout:just picked up my 22 charger today,will post my own feedback as soon as the weather clears, cant wait, comfortable grip similar to XP100 except nose heavy, needs tripod that is supplied, came with a simmons red dot scope and a eagle 30 rd mag $349.95. Dealer received 3. he got #1, store mgr #2, mine #3 :) supplier says now on back order with no expected ship date.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Hazelwood, MO (St. Louis) had a couple a week ago. Sold quickly. Supply is a problem, but reports are they're quite accurate. The only question is what is the MOA on the red dot? Anyone Know?

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
I'm eager to see if they become very customizeable (LOL) like the 10/22 rifle.

I can see an Assault style stock being sold for them later.

They seem to be priced to high...A.H

·
Premium Member
30,668 Posts
$349 aint bad for a brand new target type pistol.
i would lose that reddot but i am a paper puncher.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts