• .45 ACP caliber

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • .40 S&W caliber

Votes: 9 36.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
either one but buy it quick they have a $40.00 mail in rebate going on on all "p" series handguns right now, the 45 is one of our best sellers, can't keep them in stock.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,319 Posts
I voted .45...small model like a Springfield V-10 compact.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,713 Posts
I had a P-90 before getting the 1911 bug. That gun looks smalish in your hand, you must have huge paws!

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
It's a great gun LD. I have a P95 9mm.....I love it. Quality gun at a good price.

·
Registered
201 Posts
jerry said:
I would to if it didn't have the magazine disconnect. Unlike a S&W or Hi-Power the new Ruger .45acp will still give you a trigger pull and a nice click leaving you no idea why your gun is not firing. During a real life threat this could be a serious problem.

Besides that, I love the feel of the gun, feels better then any of the other Ruger semi's to me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jerry said:
I had a P-90 before getting the 1911 bug. That gun looks smalish in your hand, you must have huge paws!
I do..I have no problems with a full size Beretta...ironically part of the reaon I can't shoot my Colt .45 as well is because the short trigger is too short for me..

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts
The US Government did tests in the early 1900's and chose the 45acp for the same reasons I do. Bigger is better.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts