Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finaly made it out to shoot my ruger charger yesterday. I took all of my big guns of course but my new little 22 stole the show. The gun works flawlessly and was a little tack driver. To topp it off I had something happen that I have never seen before. When I bought the gun I putt a rifle scope on it (Its a pistol yes I know) that I had lying around collecting dust. Other than making the crossaires perfectly verticle and horizontal nothing was done to sight the scope in. The range we shoot at is just a peice of mountain that had a swath taken out of it so ass to provide a nice wall to shoot into. Anyways people like to trow cays up on the dirt wall to shoot and there are always some unbroken ones here and there to shoot. So I take aim ata clay that is all by its lonesome and have my freind spot where the bullet lands so I can some what zero the scope in. The clay is about 130' away. I put the crossaires on the clay and fire the shot hit dead center. Anything I aimed at I hit wjithout having to adjust the scope. Has this ever happend to anyone? I didnt boresight or anything I just put the scope on the gun, it was unbelievable. On top of all this I shot allday for twenty bucks.:lmao:

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
now that would be very nice....no sighting at all???? wish i could be that lucky lol....now you made me want a charger even more by the way thanks...just add that to my list i guess....

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Sounds like a winner meatloaf. I was looking at that also. In fact, I posted about it here and no one was really all that impressed with it. Personally, I thgouht it looked pretty cool.

I'm stuck between getting that or the Ruger 10/22 for me and my kid to plink with? Did yous come in the color/s shown? Or have they got some other choices yet? That's the only draw back in my eyes. Like it in an all black synthetic or even a walnut stock. Some choices anyhow. But I better act fast. The dame banners are on the war path all over the country it seems. At least the media is putting there 2 bits in. Was on the news 2 night that's for sure.

Anyhow, thanks for the range report on it and gad to hear you had a blast and with no sighting in at that...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is in the same color as the video at ruger.com (grey) I did see some mods already for it on another forum, they built it to look like an uzi, mp5, ect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts