Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Where from? This mean we should all buy Rugers? Some of us refuse to buy Rugers due to their betrayal of the 2nd amendment by trying to get their competitor's guns banned.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
But thankfully we have Remington, Savage, Marlin, Bushmaster, Armalite, Olympic, and more!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can I ask why if you dislike Ruger so much do you continue to post in the Ruger forum?

--
Mike

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,594 Posts
In industrial equipment, we experience price increases every year. They have done pretty good holding prices.

I like my Rugers, If that makes me a bad guy, oh well.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Is it just me or does this thread have no substantual backing for the title?
No offense, just sounds like nothing but pure speculation to me. The part about the prices of course :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
BattleRifleG3 said:
I'll buy a used Ruger. My only Ruger is pre-owned.
Oops, never thought of it that way. :)
--
Mike

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Jerry has it correct, its the cost of doing business- prices go up. i would also think that folks here would grow up and quit whining about something they can do nothing about and is old business- get over it.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
sounds like some already have, but they are still in business arent they. sorry to get on this, but after the thousandth time this gets old. there is a thread about hating ruger that has been running for several years- keep it there.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
lefty o said:
sounds like some already have, but they are still in business arent they. sorry to get on this, but after the thousandth time this gets old. there is a thread about hating ruger that has been running for several years- keep it there.
I agree with the clown!

·
Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17
2,041 Posts
lefty o said:
it wasnt, but your beating the proverbial dead horse.

I agree Lefty-o, a lot of Ruger's anti-2nd Amt. flack was based on the skewed political position taken by Bill Ruger which can be interpreted as a marketing ploy.

The old man is dead now and has been for several years. Ruger was the first firearms manufacturer to ship their pistols with full capacity magazines in September of 2004, after the Klinton AWB expired. Less than a week after the ban ended my local dealer had a P-95 9mm with two 15 round magazines in stock. I have found Ruger customer service to be stellar, both from the Newport, NH and the Prescott, AZ offices.

Many people give Ruger a hard time for not offering the Mini 14 and the Mini 30 with 20 round magazines. I can agree with this position, but I also wouldn't own either one of these carbines. There are better rifles to spend my $ on.

Ruger's P-series carbines come with full cap mags that interchange with the P-series pistols. I have found their pistols and revolvers to be almost indestructible.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts