Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brand new Ruger P95 magazine goes in really hard and will not eject with the eject button is pressed, 2 high spots seemed to have formed on the back of the magazine and are rubbing on the ejector when inserted, any suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I seem to be having the opposite problem. My clip keeps falling out while its in my holster and has even ended up in my seat while i'm driving. I think that this is probably due to the "push lever" mag release instead of having a standard push button. As far as your problem, try oiling the magazine lightly and cleaning the mag well. Most of the time these things are maintanance problems. Hope this fixes your problem and if there is anyone who knows how to replace the "lever" mag release with a push button please let me know. Have fun and good shooting.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow I never had either of those problems. Are they the factory mags?

·
Registered
931 Posts
clips

Dolecs and Josh-
You guys are calling your magazines clips just to aggravate those of us with OCD aren't you?
DocAitch

·
Registered
377 Posts
Dolecs and Josh-
You guys are calling your magazines clips just to aggravate those of us with OCD aren't you?
DocAitch
I got OCD,and the word clip doesn't bother me,but ever since I found out that revolvers are not pistols,only semi autos are pistols,it drives me nuts when someone calls a revolver a pistol.By the way,I have a P95 and havent had any magazine issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts