Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...after IMPATIENTLY waiting for the guy at the gunshop to come back from doing my background check...I finally got it ( BIG GRIN )

a new addition to my gun collection......

Ruger P97DC 45 ACP w/ stainless slide on black polymer frame.

after I got home...took it apart...cleaned it..and relubed it...then posed it for pics...tell me what you think of it!:)

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,587 Posts
Nice, used to have a P90 Rugers are darn tough to beat. Hey that Mt. Dew is gonna rot your teeth LOL

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
The P97 is a very good gun, have not had any dealings with the new P345, you will love it for sure, they shoot very well:burnout:

·
Registered
247 Posts
You have a winner. I have one on my side as I type this. It and the P90DC are my two favorite Auto's. I carry mine full time and have for several years. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love it. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nice, used to have a P90 Rugers are darn tough to beat. Hey that Mt. Dew is gonna rot your teeth LOL
LOL @ the rotting teeth.

You have a winner. I have one on my side as I type this. It and the P90DC are my two favorite Auto's. I carry mine full time and have for several years. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love it. :)
Oh Im sure of it ...Im sure I will love this sidearm..and will have it forever..

actually...im looking into getting MORE Rugers..

P95DC ( 9mm )
P345 ( .45 ACP )
P94 ( 40 cal )

those are NEXT on my TO OWN list :)

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Kenny that is a very nice looking pistol I'll sure consider a Ruger when I go to buy my 2nd pistol.
It look good don't it !...A.H

·
Registered
533 Posts
I carried a Ruger 93DC when my dept allowed the officers to choose their favorite brand of 9mm. It was flawless and accurate enough for SD purposes. Then the dept mandated the Glock 30 so I sold the Ruger.. wish I had kept it.

Doc

·
Registered
212 Posts
I carried a Ruger 93DC when my dept allowed the officers to choose their favorite brand of 9mm. It was flawless and accurate enough for SD purposes. Then the dept mandated the Glock 30 so I sold the Ruger.. wish I had kept it.

Doc
+1 they were very good and more compact .by the way i have 1 for sale.let me know:feedback:

·
Things are not what they seem.
11,797 Posts
What do I think of it? I think it belongs in my safe next to my P95DC, that's what I think.

Speaking of 1911's, how cool would it be if Ruger made one for the upcoming birthday year? They could call it the P1911 or something. I think I would be first in line to get one, based on my impression of Ruger ruggedness and the 1911 design. Such a gun would eat everything you fed it and come up smiling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a p97dc from a freind. had 5 rounds put through it. Nice gun but i do not have an owners manual. Anyone know where i can get one..? Any help would be areciated. Looked on ruger.com but cannot locate anything one the p97.. Thanks in advance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts