Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still wanting to sell my Redhawk because I sill dontr know if it is stolen or not so I am going to ask my brother in law if he still wants it for $300(Ibought it for $450). I am looking at the Rock Island Armory 45's at Sarco and I like the tactical 45 a lot. What would you say is a good decision? I have heard great things about Rock Island. Remember I am very conserned on my Redhawk being stolen.

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
You are headed down the wrong road Boy, If YOU sell a Stolen weapon, you have violated the LAW...
If you are Possessing a Stolen weapon, You are violating the Law...So where did you steal it From ???:hitwithrock:

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You are headed down the wrong road Boy, If YOU sell a Stolen weapon, you have violated the LAW...
If you are Possessing a Stolen weapon, You are violating the Law...So where did you steal it From ???:hitwithrock:

I didn't, I think it could be so I dont want it. And I would be positive that the Rock Island was ''Papered''.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Gunny lately you seem to look very mis informed and asking a lot of questions putting yourself and your credibility out the window. I don't know if its the way you word it or what but I've looked in on a couple of your many post lately and your asking about stolen weapons and what to do about them and selling them. Not to mention I think I read somewhere your to young to posses a handgun. You should really think before you put your business out in the street, so to speak, there are some things you should not talk about on a public forum.
Might I suggest:

The Greatest Place to Gather information on anything!

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
Boy, You are acting like a 10 year old Bonehead, you ask a question, you get an answer and then you don't act on it, you come up with BS...So I will say it again.
YOU BETTER GET YOUR DAD INVOLVED IN THIS AND GET THAT RUGER SERIAL # RUN TO SEE WHETHER OR NOT IT IS STOLEN... IF YOU TRY TO SELL OR TRADE A STOLEN WEAPON ,YOU WILL BE ARRESTED...OTHERWISE, I'M BEGINNING TO THINK YOU TALK MORE TRASH THAN A JAPANESE TRANSISTOR RADIO... Don't make me come down there!

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That's fine, but I asked a simple question that's all. If I posted some information that should be kept out of a ''public gun forum'' then I wont ask it again but if I sell it to my brother in law that lives in the ''back country'' he would make use of the gun and I wouldn't have to worry aboutit being ''stolen'', which I dont know if it is or not but I dont like the fact that it was bought from a individual period.

·
Premium Member
30,707 Posts
all this talk about criminal activity makes me nervous.
gunney i am glad you dont know where i live.

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
Gunny is older than I thought,By the way he posts he must be at least 9yrs and maybe 10yrs.I thought he was about 8yrs.Thats really great.I'm proud of him. sam.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
take it by the police dept, go in aske them if they can run a number on the gun to see if it is stolen, have someone go out with you to get the number and run it, not worth havin if its gonna cost ya your gun freedoms, or simply take the serial number to the pd and have it run

·
Banned
92 Posts
Well, that would be perfect if the kid was of age to own it.

Considering, he should never had been able to buy it in the first place, nor own it.

He should hand it over to his parents right now.

But with the different comments made over the past few days, it makes me think his parents probably have no idea he has the weapon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts