Gun and Game Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few basic rules for posting things you want. I look forward to a great classified section, but this must be said for those who question it.
1. If something seems too good to be true, more than likely it is.
2. You agree/must/will (to) obey all federal,state, and local laws.
3. If someone just joins the site and tries to private message you with an offer...again it's at your own risk.
4. If someone tries to get you to participate in any illegal activities, let me know and they will be dealt with.
5. You agree not to hold any staff, owner, their families, or the site for any legal or money you might lose due to an ad posted here.
6. Caveat Emptor - When a sale is subject to this warning the purchaser assumes the risk that the product might be either defective or unsuitable to his or her needs. ~ Buyer Beware!
7. You must ship through a Federal Firearm License (FFL) Dealer/ C&R License Holder, shipping firearms to an individual is illegal. This applies to Firearms, Recievers and other things that require an FFL or C&R License. It is your responsibility to determine if the person you are doing business with is the actual holder of the license.
8. You acknowledge that ignorance of the law is not an excuse for not knowing.

If you have any questions, please ask and I will attempt to answer them. Please note that I am not legal counsel, but offer simply offering advice.

Links of interest
-Gun Broker's Shipping Page

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.