close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rush Limbaugh To Wed Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Found this on the web...kinda spooky but funny.

RUSH LIMBAUGH TO WED HILLARY CLINTON

FORMER PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE INVITED

The gossip mills inside the beltway started working overtime today as word of this unlikely union began to leak
    out. By lunch time, it was all over the hill. Aides to Senator Clinton were stunned. "I couldn't believe it at first. It sounded like a bad joke." But another was philosophical. "She's been looking for years to get back at Bill for the Monica thing. Rush Limbaugh - what a master-stroke. And I hear she's not even planning to invite him to the wedding. He's fuming over it." Among the conservative crowd, bafflement rose even higher. "Maybe he thinks she's got a shot at the White House in '04. God help us if he's right." A highly placed source at a DC nightspot sees it otherwise. "They've been coming in here off and on for months now. Dinner, champagne, talking for hours in a corner booth. He always shows up with long stemmed roses. They make quite a pair on the dance floor." Among the many rumors sparked by the news was the story that the wedding ceremony will be performed on the Tonight Show, "just like Tiny Tim and Miss Vickie," as an entertainment reporter put it. "The ratings would knock the socks off of the Superbowl."

The radio talk show host did not deny the story. "Sure, we've had our differences, but I have to admit that all that power is sexy. We're both mature adults - we can have a good relationship even though our political views differ."

Limbaugh did, however, deny that the wedding would be held on the Tonight Show. "Carson would never come back for something like that, and that guy Leno and I have never hit it off. Besides, why should I give away ratings like that. We're planning to broadcast the ceremony live on my nationally syndicated talk show.

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Last I checked, both Rush and Hillary were still married, or did I miss something?

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Klaus you must be an enganeer or programer... you think in a very liner manner...like most enganeers I know...

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Hehe. I would call that a pretty good guess.

5. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

ha ha aha haha thats just the funniest thing, doglips my hats off to you great sense of humour, will they have kids?

6. GoGop

GoGop G&G Newbie

Almost blasphemy!

He might be able to fall for a liberal, but no way he'd swap Marta for Hillary. Yuck! Sometimes opposites do work though, like Mary Matalin and that squinty-eyed idiot. (I can't remember his name.) Bald/liberal/southern guy that's on the Sunday morning shows sometimes. She's nice looking AND a Republican; What more could you ask for?