;) SA stock set with heavy buffer.

Discussion in 'CETME' started by MJ11, Aug 13, 2010.

1. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

[​IMG]

Pura Vida
    ...MJ...

2. Nice, I like that Buttstock ...if you can check this out, if you can't read it is a guy named Bladeworks on militaryfirearm.com Militaryfirearm

3. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

Almost to pretty to shoot. Was that a lazer cut design on the wood?

[​IMG]

4. Yeah that is what some of my friends said when I showed them...but I say no such thing..I am not much for safe queens and wallhangers, but blade is very talented and I am sure he will shoot that, he works with lasers a lot.

5. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

No safe queens here.

[​IMG]

6. Very very nice..
    How do they shoot...isn't that a GSG on the bottom? did you build it?

7. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

8. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Hey MJ, how does that claw type scope mount work? You happy with it?

9. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

Works just fine for the last 24 years. It was kind of rare back then I had o get it from a guy named Tor in Germany.

[​IMG]

10. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Cool... I've been thinking about a Cetme, but I'd want to be able to put optics on it, and I've always wondered how well those claws held.

11. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

Wait the CETME is a whole nuther monster. The receivers don't take on the same shape as the HK factory rifles and I read about people having fits fitting original HK accessories. I don't have a USA made receiver. My rifles are all German made. I thought I said that on #7.

Once you zero at 200 yards and set the range drum to 2 you can change it from 2 to 5 and it tracks the same. The problem I have is remembering to turn it back to 2 from 3 or 5. And over 200y I use the 168g SMK only.
    [​IMG]

Pura Vida.

12. Rodax

Rodax G&G Newbie

Cetme

CETME owners often struggle with mounting optics in a solid fashion. The claw mount is the best but may still slide forward until it stops against the ejection port as mine did. I didn't want ejected cases flying into my mount or scope so I put down a single weld bead the size of a pencil eraser on the receiver. The claw mount has nowhere to slide now.

13. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

You can see the dual stage buffer.

[​IMG]

14. Fun stuff MJ ...sure wish I could afford to play that way...

15. I did finally find a reasonable supplier for wood G3 style butts with backing plate installed so I have two on the way ...so that is a total of six for me now..

16. jason1965

jason1965 mil-surp collector Forum Contributor

I think I'm in love.:veryhappy:

17. jason1965

jason1965 mil-surp collector Forum Contributor

I had a CETME,and it was the most miserable thing to mount a scope on.I paid $125 for a mount for it,only to find out that the claw parts on the mount would not grab and hold on at all.Every time that I tightened it back down,it would just keep sliding forward under recoil.
    I ended up selling the rifle and still have the mount.
    The mount will work great on a PTR or an H&K.I would gladly give it away to anybody that wants it.PM me and let me know where to ship it to.
    Jason M