Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a Springfield before guns are outlawed in this country. I know SA makes several models, the GI, Mil Spec and the "loaded" models. Are they similar in accuracy and reliability ? Thats all I'm interested in. I've heard so many good things about the SA and I want one to add to my 1911 collection

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think that you ought to go get one or the other ASAP. That said, we will soon see if the Supreme Court takes the DC handgun ban case and how they rule on it. Maybe I am wrong to be, but I am optimistic on this one. It will do a lot to set precedent one way or another.

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
The dao,s you have to use double action on the first shot.The sa,s you can manually cock the hammer on the first round making it a little more assurate because of the lighter trigger pull. sam.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to look at two gunshops today and see which (if any) Springfields they have in stock. If I see one I like I'll put a deposit on it. We'll just put my wifes brain surgery off a couple of weeks, I mean, you have to get your priorities in order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts