Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellows, glad to be here. I am looking to buy a Sako 75 Hunter in 7mm RUM, with dark walnut stock RH. Please let me know of any out there. Thanks, Function

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellows, glad to be here. I am looking to buy a Sako 75 Hunter in 7mm RUM, with dark walnut stock RH. Please let me know of any out there. Thanks, Function
Howdy Boys. Just dropped in to your forum. Proud to be among you. My comments on the Sako 75: Purchased a 75 deluxe Hunter from the factory about 8 years ago. Proceeded with strict bore break-in and conditioning over a 3 week period. Approximately 60 rounds. This rifle now shoots 1/2 minute of angle groups all day long. On a inferior shooting day it still shoots, if given the chance, a 1/2 minute of angle.. On a good day, another 1/2 minute of angle. All day long. This Sako accuracy is awesome. This rifle makes my shooting look very good. Thank you Finnland.

·
Super Moderator
11,533 Posts
Howdy Boys. Just dropped in to your forum. Proud to be among you. My comments on the Sako 75: Purchased a 75 deluxe Hunter from the factory about 8 years ago. Proceeded with strict bore break-in and conditioning over a 3 week period. Approximately 60 rounds. This rifle now shoots 1/2 minute of angle groups all day long. On a inferior shooting day it still shoots, if given the chance, a 1/2 minute of angle.. On a good day, another 1/2 minute of angle. All day long. This Sako accuracy is awesome. This rifle makes my shooting look very good. Thank you Finnland.
Welcom to G&G. What is the caliber. I bought a Sako 75 in 1998... .308 and it shoots very similar to yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Back to you, Forty. The caliber is 30:06. Generally w/ Hornady Superformance 180 gr. However, it likes Federal as well as Remington 180s also. Barnes not so much.

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,220 Posts
Desmond,
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.
Stop on in the Introduction forum and give a shout out.

·
Super Moderator
11,533 Posts
Back to you, Forty. The caliber is 30:06. Generally w/ Hornady Superformance 180 gr. However, it likes Federal as well as Remington 180s also. Barnes not so much.
Hei, mita kuuluu ? You might try some Sierra 168 gr boat tail match if you can find them. Sierra bullets have won more matches than about anything around.
On hyva paiva.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts