close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sam and Cokie

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, May 8, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Excerted from KABA

"Pilots with guns scare ABC’s Cokie Roberts because “airplanes is one of the few places I feel safe from guns. Having some pilot who’s gone off his nut for some reason running around with a gun does not make me feel safe.â€￾

"This Week co-host Sam Donaldson stood with Roberts against guns, even when pressed by George Will about whether he wished the pilots had guns on September 11th."

Please contact these people at their website's and let them know how stupid they are.

2. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

They don't care what we think. They think we're stupid.

Makes you wonder how "Cokie" got his name.

Irrational responses are the sign of irrational thought, which propogates irrational behavior. Someone needs to check their prescriptions.

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Cokie's name

Cokie (KOOKIE) Roberts is a female whose father was either a congressman or senator. She grew up in DC.

4. :confused"Pilots with guns scare ABC's Cokie Roberts because "airplanes are one of the few places I feel safe from guns. Having some pilot who's gone off his nut for some reason running around with a gun does not make me feel safe"

Hmmmmm...... Let's see Cokie, if some pilot were to go off nuts for some reason and he was flying your plane it doesn't make a difference if he has a gun or not, you got a big problem. Just ask the passengers of that Air Egypt airline where the pilot crashed the plane intentionally while the co-pilot was in the can.
    ::mad: :assult:

5. Pumpkinheaver

Pumpkinheaver G&G Evangelist

Yeah! Stewart your thinking along the same lines as me. Why would a pilot shoot a bunch of passengers when he can just pull a kamakazi!!!!!!!!:target:

6. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Personally, box cutters seem to be doing more damage than guns on flights of late......