Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Francisco, where plastic bags, soda drinks and mishandled recycling cause health hazard panic, the reopening of a totally legit gun store was bound to catch some neighborhood flak.These aren't gangbanger street guns but licensed firearms, complete with background checks and more official limitations than we put on torture.Still, the Northwest Bernal Alliance and three other local groups are urging authorities to deny a permit to High Bridge Arms gun store on Mission Street after a brief closure because its members don't want such a place "near our homes and/or schools."

More...

·
Registered
253 Posts
One of a long list of reasons that I wouldn't want to live there.

·
God, Guns, Glory
33,978 Posts
I reckon, if it was another "Adult" book store.
There would be NO problem.
With it reopening.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I reckon, if it was another "Adult" book store.
There would be NO problem.
With it reopening.

Unless you live around me and then it would be a HUGH deal...........but we need a good gun store around here.

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Personally, I don't know why anyone would want such a business in such an anti-gun environment anyhow.

All the friggin' gun stores, ranges, manufacturers and gun owners should move, need to just move to another state and then just let all the friggin' gang-bangers, criminals, illegals and the rest of the worst this country has to offer migrate there. Then see just how long it'd be before they wanted and needed a gun.

I know there are some real good people in California. Hell, my brothers their. But the crap that flows out of that state and the way they are when it comes to certain things, well, personally, I'm just sick of it and wish the entire state would just fall into the Pacific and make the states that once bordered it new ocean front property.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts