close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sandy Hook lawsuit cites slingshot ruling

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by DWFan, Nov 13, 2017.

1. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

More circus exploits from the left slant feds that were behind the Sandy Hook hoax aimed at distracting everyone from the fact that there were no children killed because the whole thing was a staged hoax and that's cool wasn't even open for business when the hoax went down and hadn't been for a very long time. The only casualty per se was Lanza's mom, which I'm sure the feds were behind and pinned it on her son just to follow the narrative timeline. It's also a fact that all of the paid Witnesses that were featured in the new stories have since then one separate lotteries and have become rich, in other words they were all paid off for going along with the narrative. These Fox and many more have since come out and many lawsuits have been filed against the feds because of them and many plaintiffs have mysteriously died due to suspicious circumstances for their efforts of getting to the truth. One thing that seems to be fairly clear is the little town where that's rundown School building was located is a small remote Podunk town that I would refer to as a village more than anything that seems to be controlled by the FBI much the same way they run their safe houses, basically it's sort of a safe town you might say & anyone that has the clout to get to the truth legally has a very good chance of finding him or herself dead. Funny how that happens huh, much like being klintoned'...

2. Have to say I agree with the violence of video games theory !............

Junction15, Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

The government's coverups in Sandy Hook leave as many unanswered questions as does their coverup in Las Vegas.

Junction15, gsbuickman and PAPA G like this.
  4. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

If my memory is correct, he killed his mother first then got the AR. Of course, I haven't looked back to make sure.

Rocky7 likes this.
  5. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Who, Afghans?

Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.
  6. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    I have to chime on this. I worked with and am still friends with for the last 30 years, the Uncle of one of the kids killed. It was not a hoax.

THIS part is the hoax.

Whereas I don't doubt cover ups in both cases due to the fact that most of the reports and or coverage of both stories come from the Soros funded/run news media, people died in both cases. Yes, those kids died at the hands of a mental case.

7. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    Oh, by the way, I am totally against this lawsuit.

chesterwin, AK Hunter and PAPA G like this.
  8. Rambo

Rambo Taking care of my Baby Forum Contributor

I wasn’t going to like your post but I agree with what you say. Nothing to like about children being killed.

SKS NOOB, PAPA G, chesterwin and 2 others like this.
  9. Rambo

He shot his mother 4 times in the face so he already had the guns.

PAPA G, Junction15 and SKS NOOB like this.
  10. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Yep, she kept the key to her gun safe. No laws restricting his legal access to guns would have prevented this, as he was willing to kill his own Mom. Sorry sack of cowflop.

TXplt, PAPA G, SKS NOOB and 1 other person like this.
  11. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    There is one place where Sandy Hook would surely never be repeated. A prison.

PAPA G and SKS NOOB like this.
  12. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

Yes, but I believe it was a hand gun. No AR used until afterwards.

13. Rambo

He had to have access to the locked guns to get the gun to kill his mother. She could not help him get the guns after she was dead. Cart before the horse thing here.

14. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

Yeah, that right! If everyone on this sight shot their mother in the face four times, then you would be pulling for the lawyer guy too. And if every one in the world jumped off of the empire state building at the same time......I guess I would too !

15. Rambo

You’re confused as usual. This lawyer represents the victims not the perpetrator. Try to stay focused, perhaps read the link.

16. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Somehow I bet Remington is worth more money. Sue the people that HAVE the money!;)

Big Dog likes this.
  17. FortyXDM

If you jumped into the Mississippi River in say Monticello, Minn. and started swimming up-stream at 2 mph, assuming no tiring. You would still end up downstream in New Orleans La. (assuming no barges g
    Easy now......you don't want the rumor going around that ol' Rambo the he man can't understand what he reads... It is actually called a satirical reply. It really wasn't for you, but rather the rest of the forum. You really do have trouble understanding many of these posts don't you? On my next reply to you, I will use little words and only make a single point at a time (just for you). OK ?

18. Rambo

You still missed it no matter how hard you try to cover it.

19. Rambo

Another dig at me being an outdoorsman and liking to hunt? Why don’t you take your PETA loving britches over to another forum more suitable to your anti-hunting beliefs?

20. FortyXDM

Not even a distant try. You get a 1 on that. I do hunt....every year. I just don't shoot my mouth off about it.