·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$350 for the rug, the AK is free with it! :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice AK. I just picked up an SA M-5 from Arsenal Inc. in Las Vegas. Have you ever seen their stuff, Joe? I am quite impressed with it. Its all American made (parts & assembly), I got the model in 5.56. They also deal in the SLS 100 bulgarian models.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I have Dave, I want a SA M7 (7.62x39) REAL bad! Keep looking at the gun shows but no dice. Gonna have to break down and order one I guess. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Had it out today. Wow, sure has a hair trigger. way too sensitive. Drives tacks at 100 yds though. At least as good as an AK can do. 5 inch is good enough for me. (watch your dirty minds guys.) Now I have to get another one in green. One complaint however, I was told before I purchased it that 5.56 chinese mags would work. They don't. Guess I need to get new mags. Now to find them. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you tryed the Bulgarian waffle mags, or is that what comes with it?

·
Registered
198 Posts
It only comes with a 5 round mag. Its marked USA, I assume its made here but is similar to the Bulgarian ones. I can't find any Bulgarian mags in 5.56. If I could I'd remortgage the house to buy them. Have a pretty big gun show next week hope to find them there.
Any idea how to cure the hair trigger problem?

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW! You a rich Muslim dude! ;)

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by David N
It only comes with a 5 round mag. Its marked USA, I assume its made here but is similar to the Bulgarian ones. I can't find any Bulgarian mags in 5.56. If I could I'd remortgage the house to buy them. Have a pretty big gun show next week hope to find them there.
Any idea how to cure the hair trigger problem?
No, I don't know about the hair trigger, but the waffle .223 mags are available and aren't priced all that bad. When I find a link for you I will post it.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gonna look for an SA M7 at the gunshow on sat & sun, but doubt if I'll find one...wish me luck!

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been shooting that SA M5 Dave? :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts