Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
ive got the 12bvss in .308 ...... best shooting rifle i ever had !!!! when you find a load that works stay with it .... i had a buddy do alittle stock work and now it almost looks like an anchutz stock... the kids and i have used it for sil. shooting and it holds it own.... pretty good for a cheap rifle.... when other people shoot it they cant beleave how it shoots and it dose it every time...

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have the 12BVSS in 22-250 and its a fantastic shooter. MOA with wincehster white box ammo. Only downside is it weighs a !!!! ton and is near impossible to shoot unless you're prone or at a bench.

·
Registered
992 Posts
My friend Bob has the Model 12 in .204 Ruger, I was so impressed with the Savage with Accu-trigger that I bought the Model 10FP-LE2 in 7.62X51mm. Best shooting rifle I've ever owned.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

·
Registered
314 Posts
ive taking mine deer hunting.. but when i get to where im going i use a shooting stick... the kids use it for high power sil. shooting and they do very good at it... they were saying they didnt want to use it this year cause it wasnt much of a chalange. they say you point it , pull the trigger and the target goes over.. my middle son wants to use his savage 30/30 bolt again.. you should have seen the looks on the faces when he stepped to the line with that...when he took a ram over at 550 yds they asked how far of a hold over there was and he thinks it was like 96 inches... his scope has target turrets and mil dots. he ran out of adj. on the turkeys so used the dots for the rams. should have herd them when the ram went over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts